A Comprehensive Overview Of Brother HL-L8360CDW Business Printer
Brother is a famous company known for manufacturing business and personal printers and scanners. Moreover, this organization is known for its high-class and high-quality printers and products. Hence, it has maintained its name among the best printer manufacturing companies for the last two decades.
Today we are going to discuss Brother HL-L8360CDW Business Printer. It is a business printer manufactured by Brother Industries. This printer is designed for business purposes only.
The printer is very much secured and has a lot of security features. Also, keeps the data very much secured. Moreover, this printer is compatible with all types of Operating systems. The printer specification for this type of printer is as follows:
- The print B/W Print Speed: 33 ppm
- Color Print Speed: 33 ppm
- Consumable Items: Tones cartridges(4)
- Processor Speed: 800 MHz
- Print resolution: 2400 X 600 dpi class
- Compatible with: Windows, Linux, Macintosh
The paper handling techniques are as follows:
- Standard Paper Input Capacity: 250 sheets
- Multi-Purpose Tray Capacity: 50 sheets
- Output Paper Capacity: 150 sheets
- Optional Paper Capacity: (250 sheets X 3 trays) or (500 sheets X 2 trays)
- Sheet Weight per Paper tray: 16 to 28 lbs
- Print handling Dimension(Manual Feed): Letter, Envelope, custom sizes(3.0-8.5”(w), 5.0-1.4”(l)), Legal executive, A4,A5, A6
- Paper Handling Dimension(Multi Purpose Tray): Letter, Envelope, custom sizes(3.0-8.5”(w), 5.0-1.4”(l)),Legal executive, A4,A5, A6
- Multi-Purpose Tray(sheet Weight): 16-43 lbs\Media type: Paper, Glossy, envelopes, Recycled Paper
- LCD Display: 2.7’ color Touchscreen
- Maximum Monthly Duty cycle: 60,000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Print volume: Up to 4,000 pages
- Standard Memory: 512 MB
- Toner Save Mode: Yes
The BrotherHL-L8360CDW Business Printer is very much secured. The security features are as follows :
- Wireless Network Security: WEP 64/128 bit, WPA/PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK.
- Security Functions: Integrated NFC Card Reader, Setting Lock, Active Directory, Secure Function Lock, Secure Print.
3. Security Protocols (Wired): SMTP-AUTH, SNMP v3, Kerberos, IPSec, SSL/TLS (IPPS, HTTPS, (SMTP), 802.1x (EAP-MD5, EAP-FAST, PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS).
Meanwhile, this printer has lots and lots of connectivity features. They are as follows:
- Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan.
- Standard Interface(s): wireless 802.11 11 big/n, Gigabit Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- USB Host Locations(s): Yes
As has been noted the compatibility features for this printer are as follows:
- Brother Cloud Apps: Office Print, Print “Create Centre” Templates.
2. Industry-Specific Certifications: Cerner Certified, Citrix Ready.
3. Near-field Communications: Yes.
4. Wi-Fi Protected Setup: One-Push Wireless Setup.
5. Standard Network Features: Printing, Corporate Address Book.
Printer dimension: 17.4” X 19.1” X 12.3”
Printer Weight: 48.1 lbs
Notably, the power Rating of this printer is AC 120v 50/60 Hz.
Brother HL-L8360CDW is a business printer. Moreover, it is generally designed for office purposes where the workgroups are either small or big. Hence, the print speed of this printer is 33 pages per minute.
Likewise, in this series, there are three printers as Brother HL-L8360CDW, Brother HL-L8360CDW with a 2.7” color touchscreen, and Brother HL-L8360CDW with 500 sheet-tray. In general, all three printers have a microprocessor of 800 MHz.
The printer has a paper tray which can hold near about 250 pages. Also, there is a multipurpose paper tray which has a capacity of 50 pages. Also, this printer has some additional features such as:
- All the paper tray can hold 8.5” X 1.4” dimensions of paper.
- The output tray can hold about 150 pages.
- In fact, all of the printers of this series have a standard black toner.
- Brother printer has a special feature that of a single cartridge(both b/w and color) it can print 6,500 pages.
- The security in this printer comprises of secure function lock, secure print, SSL/TS, IPSec, and enterprise security.
Generally speaking, the advantages of this printer are as follows:
- Good printing quality.
- Excellent printing speeds.
- Lows cost.
- Good paper capacity.
- Updates securities.
However, some good products have some flaws. Likewise, the disadvantage of this printer is that the print quality of this print is not up to the mark.
Thus, if you are planning to buy a printer for your business then you can buy this printer. However, this printer is solely designed for business purposes. also, it has the utility for wireless printing and has the feature of duplex printing. Furthermore, you can take out any printout of any documents from your mobile phone. Together with it also provides the feature for cloud printing. Henceforth it is a very good product.