The Ultimate Guide On Canon TS9120 Wireless All-In-One Printer
A compact all-in-one printer, Canon TS9120 is suitable for homes and mid-size offices. At a very reasonable price, this printer stands out from the rest of the printer models in the market. The Canon TS9120 consists of a 5-inch LED touch screen which eases operating on the printer and brings a uniqueness to it. The printer offers direct printing from the memory card without the need of using the computer.
The Canon TS9120 offers more features and is highly reliable with its LED touchscreen. Canon TS9120 gives crystal clear print quality that instantly becomes my top pick.
Features And Specifications Of Canon TS9120
With an impressive design and numerous features, Canon TS9120 has been acknowledged as a top-class printer by many technical gurus. This printer excels at giving you stunning outputs and never compromises with its quality. So, in this context, we shall take a look into the features that the printer continues to produce to their customer.
For Printing or Scanning:
- 6 Individual Ink System
- 5.0” LCD Touchscreen
- Borderless Printing
- Front & Rear Paper Support
- Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing
- Business Card Printing
- CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc Printing
- Memory Card Support
- Creative Filters
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet
Features Accessible For Wireless Printing:
- PictBridge (Wireless LAN).
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
- Canon PRINT app.
- Google Cloud Print.
- Mopria Device Printing.
Of course, it becomes a must to get the top of the line devices, or else, photo printing will suffer. Choosing the best photo printer is a critical component and is regularly governed by different parameters:
- Best Overall: The Canon TS9120 Wireless All-In-One Printer is revered as the best low-budget printer. But if one does not sacrifice quality and if the budget is out of the question, then this printer is the ideal choice. With this printer, buyers get what they pay for.
- Best entry level photo printer is the domain of the Canon TS9120 Wireless All-In-One Printer which is intended for first-time buyers and casual photographers that do not need sophistication in the processed photos. Although it delivers excellent photo quality, the price is affordable and fits with some tight budget.
- Best when it comes to the budget: No printer beats the Canon TS9120 when it comes to affordability. The price though will mean trade-offs but is still a nice choice for a bare bones photo printer. In fact, this printer is an all-in-one including both a copier and scanner together with easy setup arrangements.
- Best in portability: When one moves a lot, he is left with the perfect choice in the Canon TS9120 Wireless All-In-One Printer, being roughly the size of a regular smartphone. It can deliver 750 prints on sticky-backed paper, which could be limiting to most users but serves to effectively preserve mementos.
- Best Wide Format is handily assigned to the Canon TS9120 Wireless All-In-One Printer as it can print up to 1,562 x 6 inches images. It uses dye ink and produces incredibly vibrant color photos that no pigment based printer can come near in quality. Plus, photos developed by the Canon TS9120 are acknowledged for its longevity.
Canon TS9120 Wireless All-In-One color printer is worth the accolade as it outduels all other color photo printers when it comes to looks. The printer is really aesthetically appealing compared to others dwelling in this range. Remember, when it comes to the choice of the best photo printer, the Canon TS9120 Wireless All-In-One printer would reliably deliver incredible printed hard copies. However, there are also certain disadvantages that you need to be aware of:
- The estimated ink costs are average which implies that presumably, you will not get budget-friendly inks of your choice for this device.
- The paper cassette feels a bit shaky while using the same.
- Need for changing the paper size settings each and every time you enter the papers into the tray.
- The speed of printing on two sides of the paper is clumsy and not up to the mark.
Sum It Up
The Canon Pixma TS9120 is a premium printer that, once set up, seems to operate reliably and with just a little care and maintenance. However, there are some issues people may want to consider while purchasing this printer, which also forced at least a one-star reduction from five. Unpacking is very simple, and everything is clear to understand. Quick-start instructions were the first things out of the box, and there are relatively clear to follow. The build of the printer itself is solid with typical plastic that you must handle appropriately.
Lots of protective tapes and plastic covering needs to be removed prior to plugging the printer in. The biggest advantage that wireless printers have is that they can print from a variety of sources while allowing you to place the printer anywhere that is convenient. As I found out, guest computers signed into your wireless network can also use this printer easily. This Canon Pixma TS9120 provides that wireless convenience and capability (after set-up considerations) and produces great print quality. The lack of being able to exactly specify a default tray (with plain paper) is a minor disadvantage, but one that keeps me from giving full five stars to this printer.