How To Manually Set Up The Netgear Nighthawk AX12 AX6000?
The Nighthawk AX 12 12-Stream Netgear AX6000 WiFi Router comes with a Wi-Fi and thus you will get the fast network speed up to 6 Gbps. Further, the AX is optimized with the 64bit 2.2 GHz quad-core processor power. This WiFi router is ideal for workplace environments and smart homes. Once you set up the router, you can enjoy watching 4K UHD videos.
Additionally, you can get the highest speed internet connection using this router. Because of the AX Wi-Fi feature, one can avail of the Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access which helps to increase the network capacity. The Nighthawk AX12 is the first home router that comes with a 5Gig port.
Now, if you want to know how to set up the Netgear ax6000, you have to read the steps mentioned here to get into the login page.
Setup the Netgear AX6000 Using Simple Process
As per the reader’s convenience, we have kept the guide simple. Here, you get to know about the setup process of the router.
Process 1: Configure the Netgear AX6000 Router
Before logging into the router, you have to set up the router. And the setting up process is all about plugin the cables and the wires in the correct port. And to configure the router, you have to follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- First, you have to disconnect the cables that are plugged into the computer. Next, plug in the cable of the modem in the power adapter.
- A light will blink once the modem is powered on. Further, you have to connect the router.
- You have to take one end of the ethernet cable and connect with the port of the modem.
- Take the other half and insert it in the internet port of the Netgear Nighthawk AX8 router.
Note: You will easily find the internet port of the router. It is slightly placed set apart from the rest of the ports of this router.
- Now, it’s time to connect the Netgear ax6000 with the computer. To do that, you have to put one end of the Ethernet Cable into the ethernet port of the computer
- Take the other end and put that into the port of the Router.
- You have to plug in the router power adapter and check if the power light is flashing green.
Once the power lights start to blink this indicates that you have successfully powered on the router. But, if you are unable to see the light, then we would suggest you repeat the above-mentioned steps.
Process 2: Log in to the Netgear Router
After plugging all the cable and wires, now you have to get into the login page of the Netgear Nighthawk Router. And to get to the login page, the steps you need to apply are:
- To login to the router, you have to first establish a connection between the computer and the router.
- Open a web browser next and then go to the address bar.
- In the address bar, write “http;/www.routerlogin.com”. Hit the Enter button next to get into the login page.
Note: You can simply write the IP address of Netgear, which is 192.168.1.1 to get into the router login page.
- When you will be directed to the “Routerlogin.net” webpage, you have to provide the username and password.
- Once you get the required credentials, tap on the “Log in” button.
By now, you will be able to login to the Netgear Nighthawk account. Connect the WiFi-enabled devices with the Wi-Fi 6 router and enjoy the secured and stable internet connection.
But, if you are unable to login to the homepage of the router, you have to check whether you have given the wrong credentials at the time of login. And if you have forgotten the password, perform a factory reset to restore the router to its default settings.
Once you get to the setup portal of Netgear Nighthawk, you have to follow the onscreen instructions to finish the setup process.
With the Help of the Nighthawk Application
If you find difficulty in accessing the login page manually, you can install the Nighthawk app in the smartphone such as, in Android and iOS to control the router.
To do that, you have to implement the below-mentioned steps:
- You have to connect all the devices with the router. Next, connect the modem with the internet port of the Netgear router.
- Wait until the Wi-Fi LED lights start to blink. If the light is blinking, that indicates you have successfully turned the device On.
Note: if the light is not blinking, you have to repeat the steps given below.
- Now, open the mobile and then go to the “Playstore” if you are an Android user. For iOS, it will be the “App Store ” instead of the Playstore.
- Go to the search box and write “Netgear Nighthawk”. From the searched result, tap on it and choose the “Download” button, if you are an Android user.
- iOS users need to tap on the “Get It” option once they find the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- Once the download gets over, the app will automatically be installed on the smartphones.
- Lastly, open the app and read the on-screen instructions to use it.
Once you get into the application, you will be able to access the Netgear Nighthawk Router. Now, you can play your favorite videos and games using high-speed internet.
If you are facing issues, then you have to check the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- Unplug all the cables then plug them again within a few minutes.
- Check if you have turned On the router, modem and the computer.
- To get a better connection, you have to keep the router and the computer in the same room.
- If you get login issues, we would suggest you access the login page only from the updated web browser.