Support Number, Call us
Optoma launched Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 Lumens 3D DLP Home Theater Projector on March 8, 2018. Optoma launched two other home theater projector models along with this product. But, it has become more popular among the masses for its user-friendly features and affordable price. It is a new offering of this brand for Optoma users. So let us go in-depth with this product and check its varied applications.
- Brand: Optima
• Model: HD143X
• Item Weight: 2.4 Kg
• Dimensions(WxHxD): 11.7in x 9in x 3.8in
• Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 29.7 x 9.7 cm
• Computer Memory Type: DDR SDRAM
• Number Of Processors: 1
• Noise Level: 25db in eco mode
• Power Consumption: 240 Watts
• Audio Voltage: 10 Watts
• Batteries Include: No
• Batteries Required: No
• Speaker: 1
• Total USB Ports: 1
• Remote Included: Yes
• Display Type: DLP
• Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
• Connectivity: HDMI, USB
• Brightness: 3000 lumen
• Lamp Life: Bright/Dynamic/Eco 5000/6500/8000
• Zoom: 1.1x Manual
• Screen size range: 8 feet and 66-inches
• Computer compatibility: FHHD HD, WXGA, UXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA, and Mac.
• Contrast ratio: 23, 000: 1
• Lens shift: No
• Image size: 27.88″ – 305.5″
• Operating Conditions: 41°F – 104°F, Max. Humidity 85%, Max. Altitude 9842.52 feet
• Warranty- 1year by the company
It has 2 X HDMI (1.4 A 3d support) along with MHL v1.2 and audio out 3.5 Mm. Besides this, it has a 10 W mono speaker and allows MHL connectivity. MHL refers to Mobile High Definition Link that helps in establishing a connection between the consumer electronic devices and projectors. As a result, you can easily connect any portable consumer electronics to this projector and project the images directly from these devices. It has two HDMI inputs that enable a quick setup.
Furthermore, you can connect an HDMI dongle to this projector like HS Cast Pro or Google Chromecast and turns it into a smart projector. Its 1080p resolution produces detailed images from HD contents but does not consider downscaling or compression. If this projector is accidentally turned off, then it automatically turns on due to its ‘Quick Resume’ feature. ‘The Auto Off’ feature turns off this projector after a specified time period. It thereby helps to save power when the projector is not in use.
It uses USB power to power an HDMI dongle. The ISF modes on this projector save the day and night mode settings to provide you with the superior viewing experience. Its standard accessories include AC power cord, remote control, 2x AA batteries, quick start card, CD user manual. 3D glasses, wireless, ceiling mount are the optional accessories for this projector. Apart from this, its security consists of a security bar, Kensington lock, and password protection.
Advantages Of Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000
- It is very light in weight and portable for carrying it to distant places.
• It requires limited maintenance and is very much cost-effective.
• This Optoma product produces outstanding picture quality.
• It has an advanced optical lens and crisp 1080 graphics to produce detailed and vivid graphics and textures.
• You can extensively use this projector for gaming platforms.
• It produces rich and accurate colored images.
• You can connect your smartphone to this projector to playback music or for watching videos and images. Moreover, you can use this projector to share web pages and other user-generated digital media content.
• It has the facility for keystone correction and features the latest and greatest digital media interface.
• Its lamp life can last for 12000 hours.
- The Reference Display mode provides 99% accuracy with REC.709 enabled.
• It can generate brilliant and vibrant colors in any environment.
• It can produce a sharper and more detailed projection of the images.
• The built-in 10 Watt speaker is sufficient enough to produce powerful and crystal clear sound. Hence, you do not require costly external speakers for better sound quality.
More Detailed Specifications Of This Product
- The projector automatically adjusts the images according to the lamp output.
• This projector can project images from any 3D sources like 3D Blu-ray players.
- This theater projector of Optoma produces smooth and flick-free images.
• It is very effective in playing games, streaming videos, and sharing photos on the big screen.
• It does not require extra long cables for streaming contents from 3D sources. It’s because it can stream contents wirelessly and instantly from these sources. Hence, saves the cost of purchasing these cables.
• It can display 1073.4 million colors and its horizontal scan rate varies from 15-19khz.
• The vertical scan rate of this projector is 25 – 85Hz and specifically 120Hz for 3D.
• It has 0.71 – 7.75m (27.88″ – 305.3″) Diagonal 16:9 projection screen.
• It can projects images at a distance of 3 to 10 feet.
• The projector has an aspect ratio of 16:9 Native, 4:3 Compatible for providing 80% uniformity with respect to images.
• It makes use of 3D educational or 3D design and modeling systems for projecting images.
• It complies to RoHS compliant i.e, it abides by the legislation for reducing the harmful effects of dangerous substances.
• The projector consumes 230 watts in bright mode and 0.5 watts in the standby mode.
• The visual created by this projector conform to HDTV color broadcast close specs space. As a result, it transforms your viewing experience into virtual reality.
On The Whole
Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000 is the most preferred projector among users. Moreover, it is durable and easy to set up in any location. So if you are planning to buy a home theater projector, then you can opt for this product without a second thought. If you require any further information about this product, then visit Optoma’s website. After that check the user manual for Optoma HD142X 1080p 3000. Hence, don’t wait anymore and place your order right now and enhance your viewing experience.