Netgear is a Wireless USB adapter that has become one of the most popular router accessories among users around the world. Despite its range of brilliant features, customers frequently complain about a few of the serious issues. Netgear WNA3100 keeps disconnecting error is the most reported.
If you are struggling with the same issue with your Netgear device, connect with our experts. They have knowledge about all the possible problems with Netgear accessories like adapters. Our experts can provide you with an easy solution to fix the glitches instantly.
Possible Reasons Causing Netgear WNA3100 Keeps Disconnecting Windows 10
Although being one of the best products, it does not exclude itself from creating complicated issues. Netgear WNA3100 Keeps Disconnecting error might be caused due to various reasons. A few of which are as follows:
- You might encounter this issue if the USB port malfunctions.
- Another possible reason occurring this error can be a corrupt USB driver.
- Netgear WNA3100 keeps disconnecting due to some adapter internal hardware problems.
Effective Solutions To Resolve The Error
Resolving error codes have always been a complicated job for users. If you are unable to fix the glitch on your own, just connect with the experts. Taking an expert’s guidance can mitigate the recurring damage permanently. We have mentioned a few easy yet effective methods to fix the issue quickly.
Solution 1 – Update the driver to the latest version
The primary fix that you need to perform is to update the driver. You may often encounter this issue if the driver is out of date. Make sure that you update the drivers to the latest version. To implement this perform the following steps:
- Open Control Panel and click on the Hardware option.
- Select Device Manager and select the Universal Serial Bus controllers option. Then, click the USB component that you need to be updated.
- Right-click on the section and then click the Update Driver Software option from the drop-down menu.
Follow the instructions that appear on your computer screen to update USB drivers. If the issue still continues after performing this solution, try the next method.
Solution 2 – Disable The USB Settings
- Open Control Panel and click on All Control Panel Items.
- Click on Change Plan Settings under the Power options.
- Change Advanced Power Settings. Click on the Power Saving Mode under Wireless Adaptor Settings and ensure that it is set to “Maximum Performance”.
- Expand the USB settings and select USB Selective Suspend Settings.
- Now, change the setting to “Disabled”.
Also Read: Netgear A6210 Adapter is not Found
Connect With Our Certified Technicians
Are you still struggling with problems like Netgear WNA3100 keeps disconnecting? If the steps mentioned above do not work for you, connect with the experts to resolve the issues you are encountering instantly. We have multiple modes of communication which you can avail to reach us.
Call Us – You can call on Netgear Support number: +1-855-589-4554 and speak to the experts regarding issues you are encountering with your Netgear device. The experts are available 24*7 to provide their customers with valuable solutions.
Email Us – You can also drop us an email clearly mentioning stating your queries with your Netgear device details at the official email ID [email protected]. Our professionals will connect with you as soon as they receive your email. The technicians first thoroughly analyze the issues and then provide solutions to fix them.
Chat With Experts- Alternatively, you can also speak to the experts through the Live Chat Portal to get practical solutions for all the issues you are currently struggling with.