Netgear EX2700 Setup [2 Easy Methods]
Netgear EX2700 is an essential edition in the era of advanced technology. This router is the most suitable choice for the home and the workplace. This wireless network provides speed up to 300 Mbps with better coverage.
It needs less space and offers exceptional connectivity. If you have recently bought this wireless router, then you need to know how to set it up.
We are mentioning the two most appropriate ways for the Netgear WiFi extender EX2700 setup. Follow the instructions carefully to get the best connection anywhere and anytime.
How to Setup Netgear WiFi Extender EX2700?
We are mentioning two easy methods to establish a connection in the Netgear EX2700. Let’s begin the setup process by using the WPS method. Then, we will proceed with how to manually set up the Netgear N300 EX2700.
Method 1: Using WPS Method
We are going to state how to set up the Netgear EX2700 using the WPS method. If you have recently bought this router, you might need to know how you can set up a proper connection.
- First, you need to plug the WiFi extender near the main router.
- Wait for a while, until the “Power light” turns on and changes its colour to green.
- Now, turn on the WPS button of the WiFi extender and of the router at the same time.
- Wait for a moment and you will see 3 solid green lights are blinking on the Netgear EX2700.
After performing the above-mentioned steps you will be able to successfully connect the wireless router. If you face any problems in the Netgear EX2700 setup, then go to the method that is mentioned below.
Method 2: Manual Method
If even after applying the above-mentioned steps, you are unable to set up this wireless printer, then you need to set it up manually. Netgear N300 EX2700 setup through the manual process is quite easy.
You just need to perform the below-mentioned steps to connect the extender to the existing wireless network.
- First, you need to power on the extender and connect it to any of the WiFi-enabled devices.
- Now, go to the settings of the WiFI device and then connect it with the “Netgear_Ext”.
- Now, open a Web browser and go to the official website of Netgear.
- A setup page will appear next on the screen.
- Now, tap on the New Extender setup tab and follow the instructions to connect the WiFi extender.
We have just mentioned 2 possible ways to connect the WiFi extender with any WiFi-enabled device. Follow the steps carefully to avoid any future disturbances.
Not only with smartphones, computers, and laptops, but you can also connect Netgear EX2700 with a Smart TV. If you face any difficulty, then state that in the comment sections. Feel free to share your feedback.