Have you just got a Linksys router? Do you know the procedure of the Linksys router login? For new users, logging into a router may seem to be a bit tricky task. But once you know how to login to a Linksys router, you can then perform the task easily.
Log In to Linksys Router
Detailed below is the complete procedure of logging into a Linksys router. We have provided the procedure in a step by step manner for easy understanding. So, go through them and get your job done.
Steps For Logging into Your Linksys Router
Here are the steps that you have to perform to login to your Linksys router. Follow and apply them properly.
- First, you have to turn your router on by connecting its power supply cable to an electrical wall outlet. After that, connect a LAN cable to your Linksys router.
- Next, connect the router’s WAN to your laptop or PC.
- Now, open a web browser on your device and enter the default IP address of Linksys router in the address bar of your web browser. Generally, the IP address is http://192.168.1.1.
- Then you have to put the Linksys router login default username and password in the respective fields to go to the Linksys router web interface in the browser. Continue by pressing the OK button.
- You will be in the web interface of the Linksys router after you put the correct username and password.
This the complete method to log in to your Linksys router. Hopefully, you will now be able to log in to your Linksys router by yourself with the help of these instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to access the router admin page?
- Here are the steps that you have to go through to access your router admin page.
- Go to the web browser that you use.
- Put the IP address of your router on the address bar of the browser. Hit the Enter button then.
- You will find a new window asking you for a username and password. Type “admin” for both username and password. Hit the OK button then.
- How to find my router’s username and password?
- You have to check the manual of your router to find the default username and password. If you do not have the manual of your router with you, go to Google and look for the manual of your router by searching the model number of it.