Asus rt-ax88u is the next-gen Wifi 6 standard router that is best known for its efficiency and ultrafast Wifi speed. That is why these routers are used for handling the busiest network problem. These routers are designed with 4 antennas along with 8 LAN ports so that they could support more clients at the same time.
Due to its commercial-grade security system, these routers are capable of blocking any type of security threats and protect your smart devices with efficiency. Whether you pair your Asus Ai Mesh Wifi system or link Amazon Alexa with your voice command, these routers will support all of that.
Features of Asus RT-AX88U Router:
Asus rt-ax88u router has been designed with unique features and technologies. Let’s have a look at the product details.
- Network Port- 8 LANs and 1 WAN.
- USB-3.0 OR USB 3.2 Gen.(Front)
- USB-3.1 (Back)
- Wi-Fi Speed-Asus rt-ax88u ax6000 router has 802.11ax up to 4333 Mbps on the 5GHz band, 1148 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- CPU-1.8 GHz quad-core.
Set-Up Process of Asus RT-AX88U Router:
Like any other router, this router also has some simple and easy setup processes. So, if you want to set up this router, then these are the following steps you need to follow.
First, attach the router’s WAN port to an internet source. For example, you can use a cable modem.
- Attach your computer to any of its LAN ports or to its open Wi-Fi network.
- Now, on your computer, launch a browser and go to the router’s IP address. The default IP address of your router is 192,168.50.1 or go to the official site of the Asus which is router.asus.com or you can also check the user manual for verification. To start the setup process, you would use the IP address of your router.
- Before you connect the router to the internet, make sure that you have created a new admin password as well as a secure WiFi network for the router’s interface.
- Now, your Asus rt-ax88u router is easy-to-use and you can use its settings and features.
Some Familiar Feature Set:
There are some familiar features set that can be found in Asus ax88u. These are-
This is one of the features that could be used for the protection of your network. It means you could protect your router from online threats. Wherever you go online and click on any malicious site or link, this feature will alert you through warning messages. Due to its Parental Control function, you will be able to block Adult, Social Media and different types of specific online categories.
2. Adaptive QoS
Adaptive QoS is best known for its bandwidth monitor. Through this feature, you could easily get detailed information about web history. This is easy to use and effective for those who want internet traffic of their liking.
3. Game Boost
If you are a game lover, then these features will be helpful for you. VPN gaming network is available in this router. Even a free client can be used for WTFast GPN and a one-click tuneup is there for the QoS setting.
This is another strong feature that can be found in your Asus ax88u router. Though Asus is working on this feature, it is planning to add better firmware for it.
Asus ax88u router will allow you to upload its settings from a backup file while setting up this router. By using any Asus router, you will be able to upload its settings. Even if you are using a network that has different types of settings, then you can easily move the settings from one computer to another. The best part is that it works perfectly. You can save your time without setting up the new router from scratch.
Advantages of Asus rt-ax88u Router:
There are lots of benefits to this Asus ax88u router. These are best known for its:-
- Fast WiFi performance.
- Numerous Useful features.
- Universal setting backup and restoration.
- Fast Network-attached storage.
- Eight network ports with Dual WAN and Link Aggregation.
If you are looking for faster WiFi wireless speed and strong performance, then Asus zx88u is the ideal option for you. Whether you want to use it as a VPN client or use it for customizing your home network, this router will allow you to do all of that.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the range of the ASUS RT-AX88U?
How do I know if my router needs to be updated?
How do I update my RT-AX88U firmware?
To update this firmware you enter manually in “https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1008000.” Please remove the firmware and check the MD5 code first. – Backhaul system Ethernet mode, all nodes are connected only by ethernet, and all bands are released for wireless customers.