A Brief Review Of Top Three TP-Link Router AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO, Gigabit Router, And Archer C5400
In this time of advanced technology, internet connectivity is a must. To use the fast internet facility, we use several Wi-Fi routers at our homes or workplaces. While using any general Wi-Fi router, you often face problems like fluctuating connections, dead-zones and so on. Whereas, TP-Link routers have left behind many such brands by its monolith potentiality and smooth performance.
If you want to enjoy a hassle-free internet connection, then TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO, Gigabit Router, and Archer C5400 are the best options for you. These routers can help you to browse without any interruption. You can also boot out the dead-zones by the advanced features of the TP-Link routers. 1.4 GHz dual-core and the three co-processors are the best features of the TP-Link routers. Follow the article to know the best features of the TP-Link AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO, Gigabit Router, and Archer C5400 Router.
Best Features Of The Top Three TP-Link Routers
Before choosing the router, have a look at the advanced features of these devices. Here we are going to talk about the best features of the TP-Link routers.
AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO Router:
SET UP FROM THE PHONE
Manage the Wi-Fi router using the Tether application developed by the TP-Link. You can use it in both iOS and Android device. This application helps you to access the setting of the Wi-Fi quickly. You can update the latest firmware and can schedule it by using applications from your smartphone. You can also use the AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO router easily through the Tether application.
WORKS WITH THE IFTTT AND ALEXA
AC5400 Wireless Tri-Band MU-MIMO easily pairs with the Alexa. It helps you to add new devices promptly. You need to turn on the guest network to run the speed test by using your voice. IFTTT is also connected with the router which helps you to exist the applets while connecting or disconnecting with the network.
- Enjoy the marvelous quality of video (4K HD) while playing the online games with the fastest Wi-Fi.
- It supports multi-users with faster network speed for every device.
- The router comes with eight antennas with the NitroQAM technology.
- It delivers the speed of 5400 Mbps instead of the earlier speed of one 5 GHz (2167 Mbps) and two 2.4 GHz (1000 Mbps) bandwidth.
VARIABLE USB CONNECTIVITY
The USB 2.0 port helps the Gigabit Router to be a resourceful gateway. Take a hard drive which is full of the media. You can share it with the home network.
DUAL BAND, EXTERNAL WI-FI ANTENNAS TO EXPAND THE WIRELESS COVERAGE
There are three antennas with the advanced wireless connection technology of the Gigabit Router which allows you to control the expansive speeds. The antennas provide the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz band. Using the router, you can enjoy the reliable coverage of the wireless network.
SMOOTH HD STREAMING AND GAMING
Update the Gigabit router to the 802.11ac. It is the latest powerful wireless technology. It can deliver you the speed up to 1200 Mbps over the dual bands (867 Mbps for the 5 GHz and 300 Mbps for the 2.4 GHz). Using this you can experience smoother HD streaming and online gaming.
CONNECT EXTRA DEVICES
Advanced security of the Gigabit router protects the data. So using the WPS button, you can easily setup extra devices with the wireless network. It can control the limit of the devices which can connect with the network.
- 802.11ac is the latest generation of the wireless network. The Gigabit router supports 802.11ac version.
- 1.2 Gbps bandwidth.
- Dual-band networks. 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps).
- The dual-band antennas make the router more reliable.
- It can easily share with the printers, media, and file with the help of the dual USB ports.
- 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps ports.
Archer C5400 Router
Archer C5400 Router can connect directly with the external hard drive. Using the USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports you can join the hard disk easily to share any files like the media, photos, music and so on.
SMOOTH HD STREAMING AND GAMING
Archer C5400 router used the latest powerful wireless technology. It can deliver speed up to 10x faster than the standard Ethernet. Using this you can experience the smoother HD streaming and online gaming.
INCREASE THE EFFICIENCY AND RANGE
Using the 8-antennas with the latest Beamforming technology Archer C5400 router can detect the devices which are connected with the router. This helps to make the connection more efficient and robust.
- Upgrade to the Advanced NitroQAM-TM (1024-QAM). It boosts the network speed on all bands by 25%. Archer C5400 Router provides the speed up to 5334 Mbps.
- Due to its Tri-Band antennas, it offers the three distinct wireless bands for more devices.
- MU-MIMO permits the Archer C5400 Router to reach the 4X efficiency by communicating not more than 4 devices.
- Smooth Working – It can connect itself with every device with the help of the bands to reach optimal performance.
- 3 co-processors and the Ultra-Fast 1.4GHz Dual-Core CPU helps to offer fast and static performance.
- With the help of the 8 external antennas, it can maximize the coverage of the wireless network.
- For voice controlling it pairs with the Alexa and for the smart home customization, it pairs with the IFTTT.
- Surprising range up to 5 GHz and a strong signal.
- Fast speed.
- Extremely affordable.
- Great bandwidth control.
- Inflexible external antennas.
- You can increase the capability of the memory from 8 MB to 16 MB.
- IFTTT and Alexa support.
- Too expensive.
- The absence of auto-negotiate connections.
- Could use many wired ports.
- Due to the awkward shape, you can face the placement problem.
- Not looking so good.
Based on the above qualities we can heartily recommend you to use the TP-Link router. So if you are looking for a hassle-free router, then you can use the TP-Link router. It provides different advanced features which you can’t find any other general router. TP-Link delivers the best performance than its other competitors.
That’s it! We hope, this guideline will help you enough to select the best model of the TP-Link router.